Telecom Infrastructure Design
We provide innovative, competitive and top quality site designs to Telecom tower site industry. Customized Foundations of towers as per site requirements are designed. Every tower design and foundations are done as per Indian and International standards. Environmental load conditions (wind, ice and seismic loads), and safety of the construction personnel and equipment availability, local terrain, and suitability of the structure for proposed application is asserted.Our Expertise in preparing drawings / documents for the following phase of site-roll out: European Countries:
- Lease drawing package
- Build permit application package
- Environmental permit application package
- Site-specific detailed design
- As built package
- CTD (Current Tower Drawing)
- SOW (Scope of work)
- IBC (In Building Coverage)
- CIP (Construction Installation Package)
Mechanical Engineering Design
Our mechanical engineering design system takes part in mechanical designs through every phase, from initial concept, to preliminary design, variation analysis and optimization.Our mechanical engineering services include:
- Concept / Product Design
- FEA/CAE Analysis
- Simulation Analysis – CFD, FEA, Optical Ray Tracing
- Electromechanical and Consumer Products
- CAD modeling and detailing Product Development – Renewable Energy Products
- Reengineering and Legacy Conversion
- Visualization/ Technical documentation
- Solution using API programming
- Canadian Standards(C.S)
- European Standards (E.U)
- British Standards (B.S)
- Indian Standards (I.S)
Building Engineering ServicesWe provide support from Concept to design in the following technology phases
- Civil & Structural stability
- HVAC, MEP
Our Capabilities:BIM Solutions
We are an independent member of the design or construction team, working with Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes to realize efficiencies, increase coordination and minimize risk and waste for our clients.BIM Implementation
We follow a comprehensive implementation approach beginning with the development of an internal BIM deployment. This deployment focuses on the internal resources, practices and infrastructure needed to successfully manage BIM-based project delivery. This deployment plan is tightly coupled with BIM best practice guidelines, project startup and management checklists, and execution standards that describe specific internal processes that improve the consistent adoption of BIM methods.BIM Family creation
Revit Families are pre-made, precision engineered reusable objects compiled with similar parameters and visual graphical representations that can be organized into the same class or group. These families are very useful for the firms who always search for custom or manufacturer specific content.
- Better outcomes through collaboration
- Enhanced Performance
- Optimised solutions
- Greater Practicability
- Faster Project delivery
- Reduced safety risk
- Fit first time
- Reduced waste
- Whole life asses management
- Continual improvement
- Architectural Modeling
- Structural Modeling
- MEP Modeling
- Quantity Take-off
- Design Coordination
- Data Management
- Asset Management
- Architectural design and schemes presentation in 2D/3D.
- Detailed drawings.
- Contract document production, 3D modeling.
- Renderings and Presentations.
- Can provide services to Architectural companies from initial sketches to Final drawings.
- Provide an outsourcing solution for architectural drafting of floor plans, elevations, roof plans, building/wall sections, renderings and walk through.
- Our architectural drawings are in compliance with international standards.
- Architects are experienced in handling drawings for residence in US, UK & Europe either for new or renovation in accordance with the plan.
- Our drawings adhere to customer requirements and specifications.
HVAC:Receiving Architectural drawings:
With detail of persons, equipments, accessories in each room for calculation of load and designing the HVAC system.Concept design:
Preliminary conceptual design meeting above laid requirements is prepared and submitted to the client.Tenders / Quotation
- Receiving tenders, quotation for the executing the work based on the Conceptual design submitted.
- Final design.
- Based on the tenders, approval received from the client final design with ducting and layout is done.
- Execution & commissioning.
- Based on the requirement we shall be assisting during the phase of execution of site work and Commissioning.
MEP:Receiving Architectural drawings:
- We support in preparing design drawings that encompass total layout for MEP, Schematic drawing (Floor level), Ducting / Routing, Connector types with attributes such as ID numbers and size, capacity, usages etc.,
- Bill of Materials.
- Prepare drawings by tracing.
- Digitizing to CAD format from Non-CAD information source.
- Cleaning and arranging drawing information as per draft standard.
- Preparing floor plan layout and schematic for building services like HVAC, drainage, water supply and fire fighting.
Infrastructure Design Solutions
Infrastructure design solutions offer a wide range of services across the entire spectrum of engineering and aims to make each customer a lifelong client. The flexibility in design services and the clear & concise way of anticipating our client requirements is what distinguishes us from the other outsourcing firms. We offer engineering design and detailing services for:
We render digitized images of structural drafts / drawings or even hand sketches. Our technicians are well versed in Indian standards, British standards, Euro-codes, ACI and AISC standards. Clients can entrust with jobs to be executed in accordance with the code desired.
- Analytical review.
- Stability Analysis & Report.
- Foundation specifications.
- Column and beam size requirements.
- Preparation of BBS and BOQ.
- Recommendation of appropriate products for use.
We focus on the area of Digital mapping and ensuring the accuracy and detailing. We specialize in offering services using Micro station Power Draft towards creating, customizing, updating, and digitization of all types of mapping data.
- Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering
- Sugar Industry
- Disaster Risk Assessment
- Topographic Surveys
- GPS / DGPS Surveying